Name:

Just passin' through

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bathroom advice

- My towel, the towel in which I dry myself off with after showers, smells. I washed it 4 days ago. It makes no sense. Any clue why this is? Details that may help you better answer my question: the towel hangs on a hook on the back of a door, the toilet that shares the room with this towel is only flushed 60% of the time, the bathroom door is closed shut 15% of the time, the towel is blue.

- I was using the restroom at Penske when the bathroom lights went out. How does one go No.2 in the dark? Think about it. Luckily, I remembered the ancient proverb "don't cry, let it dry", but I'm still curious how a normal person would overcome this obstacle.


(me in the bathroom)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

maybe don't hang it in ur bathroom?

Note: i do this and mine still stinks.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wash the towel regularly (every week) and flush the toilet always. Never let the towel clump, alway let it air out. Towels will mildew. Once your towel smells after washings throw it away, as it is no longer good.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home