Name:

Just passin' through

Monday, September 03, 2007

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

What a disaster.

This video has 12 million views. I think the guys in my Bible Study have contributed to 2,000 of those.

I can actually identify with her. The whole mind going blank and the pressure of having to make a profound answer in 30 seconds...I could definitely see making a fool of myself (as I have in the past). But man, that was a retarded answer.

And deep down I wish Mario Lopez, instead of saying 'thank you for that answer', said "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin, my friend, once again you have made me laugh out loud. That answer that miss S.C. gave was probably the worst answer I have ever heard to any question ever asked. She said the words "Iraq", "Asian countries", and "South Africa" in a question about U.S. education. My favorite part was when she said "U.S. Americans" as opposed to . . . "foreign Americans?"

11:00 AM  
Blogger Joseph Davis said...

Awful, just awful. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about this answer. She would have been better off tripping on the stage and falling on her face than answering the question. O a scale of 10, 1 being the worst possible answer ever given, this is easily a -12. Just awful...

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home