Name:

Just passin' through

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Knocked Up

speaking of the movie "Knocked Up", I saw it. I saw it because I've had a crush on Katherine Heigl ever since her made-for-tv Disney channel movie "Wish Upon a Star."
My comments on Knocked Up:
-Foulest movie I've ever seen
-It appeals too much to the flesh; it makes you want certain aspects of that one-night fling lifestyle.
-You see female genitalia (as the baby's head is coming out....yes, so awkward)

and yet....

-it was incredibly original: it advertises itself as a hilarious comedy (and it is) but it is one of the first of those types of comedies that actually tries to have a plot and make a point
-there were several profound, truthful moments in the movie. It shows how much marriage, kids, and money don't satisfy.


i don't know why i share this, probably a waste of a blog post; anyways, don't go see it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home