Name:

Just passin' through

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ah the smell of sweat and beer

I was reading the nutrition facts label on my bottled water and got to thinking about all the bands I've ever seen live in concert. I made a list in case anyone ever asks how many bands I've seen that start with the letter "3".

311
Adema
Amy Grant
Andrew W.K. (4)
Backstreet Boys
Bebo Norman
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
Blink 182
Boy hits car (4)
Caedmon's Call (2)
Celtic Woman
Collective Soul
Creed (2)
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Cover Band (3)
Derek Webb (5)
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Elf Power
Eve 6
Everclear
Finger Eleven (4)
Flaw*
Flyleaf
Fuel
Godsmack
Green Day
Hoobastank
Indigo Girls
Jars of Clay
Linkin Park (2)
Live
Manheim Steamroller
Maroon 5 (3) *
Marvelous 3
Michael Card
Modern Skirts (3)
Nickelback
Nickelcreek (2)
no doubt
Nonpoint
O.A.R. (3)
Offspring
Oleander
Our Lady Peace (3)
Papa Roach
Rebecca St. James
Rehab (2)
Sevendust (2)
Shane and Shane
Silers Bald
Skillet
Smalltown Poets
Sonic Flood
Staind (3)
Static X
Stavesacre*
Stone Temple Pilots (4)
Stroke 9
Sufjan Stevens
Switchfoot
Third Day
Waterdeep
Wes King


Bold - in my top concerts of all time
* - saw it by myself

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for having the hockey pucks to admit you enjoyed a Creed show...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I'm jealous you saw Indigo Girls live. I love them.

And I can't believe you saw Backstreet Boys AND Amy Grant in concert...

And Ben Harper and Ben Folds are my favorites by far- you should see both before you die. Seriously.

2:17 AM  
Blogger EAM said...

Hey, come to bonnaroo with me and you can add around 200 more bands to that list...including the great tool.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home