Name:

Just passin' through

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Party like we've been redeemed

Anthony Bradley wrote:
So if the kingdom is real, if creation is all good, if life is not suppose to suck, if God is renewing all things to himself through Christ, if you are united to Jesus and standing before God forgiven, then why is your social life so boring? Why are you not either at a party or throwing a party every weekend? Why are you not inviting people into your community of celebration? (the rest of this)


Touche Anthony, touche. I've never been one to throw parties. But now I want to. My ideal party:

- *Amazing home-brewed beer put into a keg (costs the same as normal keg, but 5 times as good as any beer you could possibly buy at a gas station)
- Live Bluegrass band
- Hoe-down
- In the middle of the room, there's 10,000 6 ft long graduation tassels strung from the ceiling. B/c how cool would that be to run and dance through those.

*actually pursuing what I need to do this

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, my friend? See, this is a picture of what every Sunday's supposed to be - a celebration of kingdom restoration and renewal.

Get back to Athens and come see us soon!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

What are you doing Monday the 23rd? Possible dinner at my house perhaps?

6:23 PM  
Blogger EAM said...

Am I invited?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home