Name:

Just passin' through

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27th has arrived

My mom calls me last week saying "Martin, I was hoping you could do me a favor and be my date on March 27th."
Martin: Yeah that sounds fine. Where to?
Mom: I don't know if you've heard of Celtic Woman, but they're playing at the Fox and I have two tickets.
Martin: Well OK, but you owe me.

(in other words, my mom does not read my blog: evidence 1 and evidence 2)

A side note, MARTA has become one of my good friends. The station is 1 minute away so I can get to almost anywhere in the ATL for $3.50 ($1.75 if I walk all the way home).

So I shall soon embark on a night with my lovely mother, my future wives, and one of my new friends.





1 Comments:

Blogger giacintopia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home