Name:

Just passin' through

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Topless Males

Guys walking around Topless.......what are your thoughts/rules on that? Whenever I see a guy, aged 16-30, with his shirt off, I always have one of two thoughts:
1) That guy is only topless because he thinks he's hot stuff
2) That guy is topless because he doesn't realize how unattractive his nipple hair is
So I always judge the guy as being either conceited or naive

Aged 30+, my thought is always
1) I wish I didn't care what people thought like that guy does

Which is why you will never see me topless. I either think I'm too unattractive (pale) or I worry that others will think I'm trying to show off (i have nice deltoids) or I lack the 'whatever' attitude brought upon by having a wife and kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Davis said...

So I guess I'm one of the "I don't care kind of guys." But I do believe in a guys right to declothe himself in his own apartment. This is sacred.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

Correct, toplessness in one's own apartment, shower, living space, vehicle does not apply. We must fight to keep it sacred.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

On the way to the shower, of course.

But yea, just wearing boxers (or god forbid briefs) casually around the house, doing things, is disgusting.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home