Name:

Just passin' through

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Shout outs:

Christ Church peeps, Crossroads weekend was quite amen-worthy!

Ethan, happy birthday; and in regards to your compliment on my fine phyisque...your mom has a fine physique!

Meghan Lloyd, I keep on hoping to run into you at Cups so we can chat chinchilla-like about Cherokee (alliteration attempted).

To random person who plans on buying me birthday present, Who's Line is It Anyway on DVD, Season 1, in wrapper, w/ price tag.

Mark Vinson, some Elephant jokes ; hookah night?

Mom, thanks for dinner, but I said "yes" to dessert, not "yes" to pie-in-face.

Lauren Royal, my connect-the-dot birthday dinosaur is up on the fridge being admired; my roommates' connect-the-dot pictures are all jealous.

Waylon, get rid of that cardboard belt...it's a waist of paper (ha)

Jessica Rogers, you read my blog.

To my preschoolers, I recently ran into one of my pre-school teachers Mrs. Gilbert at a Styx Concert, but she did not remember me....so I pooped on her head!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home