Name:

Just passin' through

Monday, October 09, 2006

Demetri Martin....


will be imparting his wisdom to me in 10 days at the Roxy in Atlanta.

Some wisdom from Demetri:

"The worst time to have a heart attack is probably during a game of Charades."

"Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is the same as saying ‘I apologize.’ Except at a funeral.”

"They say that you can tell man apart from other animals by his ability to reason. I think you could also go by last names. What's his name? Patches? Patches what? That's a dog. Don't waste my time."

1 Comments:

Blogger mbh said...

My 2 faves:

I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.” And I said, “I am".

----
I use a product called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter," because sometimes when I'm having breakfast I want to be incredulous

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home