Name:

Just passin' through

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A picture! scratch that. A quote!

I'm getting lazy with the blog as of late. However, I found a solution: pictures. They take up space, are visually stimulating, while satisfying the numerous pre-schoolers who still can't read but visit this blog.

But first, a quick confession/explanation as to why I've been lazy w/ the blog. I got one compliment on my blog the other day (month ago) and now I feel pressure to continue to make it good. My consciousness and perfectionism have caused blogging to not be much fun anymore. And of course, caring too much what people think have caused this as well. I wish I had a point to my blog so that my time spent would be worthwhile instead of just building my ego. Until I figure out a blog purpose, or am sanctified in this area, you will receive pictures, quotes, and boring posts. Also, I'm incredibly busy...so there's that reason too (i'll tell you about it on the November 12th blog).



....welp, the website won't let me upload this picture, so I leave you with a quote:

"If your sin in comparison with others, seems any less detestable, then you have yet to fully understand the depth of your sin." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home