Name:

Just passin' through

Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh Patrick


Conversations involving Patrick Ennis (my x-roommate; i left him for someone else)


Martin: Dude, that will kill your conscience.
Patrick. Ah, I love conscience death.

------
Patrick: Martin, look here, I was the declared the Most Important Person.
Martin: Huh? That's not your yearbook, that's Time Magazine.
Patrick: Oh. I wondered why they had the wrong picture and name.

-----
Patrick: Crap. I missed the PBS special on the african aids crisis. But I'd like to hear about it when you get the chance.
Rebecca: It actually didn't come on but I could make up some stats and talk about the serenghetti.
Patrick: Yes, I love talking about pasta.
Rebecca: I know. That's why I brought it up out of the blue.

-------
Patrick and I watching Dennis Miller
Dennis Miller (on TV): I don't want to go on a rant, here, but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates it's like Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate...
Patrick: What the heck does "rant" mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

The Patrick quotes made me laugh out loud.

And "A Scandalous Freedom" is one of my favorite books...have we discussed our shared love of Steve Brown and his pipe?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

wow.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home