Name:

Just passin' through

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day Debate

Roommate Joseph and I had a recent heated argument (basically a normal discussion, but our apartment was 87 degrees):

M: Joseph....most attractive animated female in disney film...Go.
J: Maid Marian in Robin Hood
M: Joseph, she's a fox.
J: I know!
M: No, literally.
J: I know.

After some awkwardness, we agreed...
Most attractive Animated Female in Disney Film: Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)
Most attractive Animated Fox in Disney Film: Maid Marian
Most attractive Animated Teapot in Disney Film: Mrs. Potts (Beauty and the Beast)

P.S. You're not a good writer when you use percentages in 99% of your last 3 posts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

yeah, I definitely had a raging crush on Robin Hood. Even though he was a fox. I actually found him way more appealing than Kevin Costner in Prince of Thieves. I credit the British accent.

And for the most attractive human male in a Disney movie, Eric from the Little Mermaid wins hand down. Can't go wrong with black hair and blue eyes.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

maid marian is indeed a fox. hottest animated fox EVER, except maybe for todd's love interest in "fox and the hound." thoughts?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Joseph Davis said...

I have changed my answer to Ursula, the 400 pound octopus witch with short, white hair in the Little Mermaid AFTER she turns human to seduce Eric.

P.S. I had a little sister growing up so I remember the movie relatively well. That is all.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call, Guys. Belle is my favorite princess. Please don't ask me how many quizes I have taken to determine which princess I am/am most like/ like the most. There are 3 little girls in this house. Anyway, Belle wins. Erika :)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm going to have to come back and "catch up" on all your recent posts, because I want to comment on pretty much everything you've written lately. I'm long-winded like that. E :)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home