Name:

Just passin' through

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Got Toilet Paper?
When I don't know what to post, I take surveys.

After polling over 70 people (of course the majority are males due to the awkwardness experienced discussing this matter with females), the average WPD (wipes per dump) is 5.2*. I shamefully admit to you that my average WPD is a lofty 7.5. Man, I am messy.




* - This includes discounting the outliers: six females claimed their WPD was zero because they don't have bowel movements. Although I want badly to believe them, I can't risk skewing my survey results.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

this made my morning.

3:48 PM  
Blogger sezy said...

Haha, that's really funny. 7.5 - that seems a bit excessive. There are a lot of variables with this kind of experiment, such as the quality of the toilet paper, the type of food consumed the previous day, whether it's a public or personal toilet (people waiting can mean you have to hurry), whether you scrunch or fold. Nice work though.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

nice post, very nice.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

blogs i mentioned:
http://briantmurphy.blogspot.com/
http://clintwells.blogspot.com/

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home