Name:

Just passin' through

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Girls, take heed to this message

I got to see the sneak preview of Pirates of the Caribbean last night. It pays to have a roommate who's sister works at Beechwood.

My review:
Long
Plot never develops
Not as funny
Kiera Knightly got hotter somehow
So much needless action that it's actually boring
But then again, everyone else I saw it with liked it more than I did
It's actually not as bad as I've painted it to be....I was just disappointed.

I think the moral of the story that the producers were trying to get across was obvious:
Having some meat on your bones (Kiera Knightly in Pir. of Cari. II) is much more attractive than being really skinny (Kiera Knightly in Pir. of Cari. I). Girls, let that be a lesson. Don't let the magazines tell you lies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home