Name:

Just passin' through

Monday, July 03, 2006

Underrated Movies

Fallen............Denzel Washington; about demons
The Last Castle............some corny acting, but good plot, takes place in a prison; Robert Redford
Family Man.............Nicholas Cage; makes me want to have a family
Match Point............most stressful movie ever; but worth it in the end; very original plot
Emporer's New Groove.......even after the 9th time of watching it, i'm still finding brilliant hilarity
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind......one of the most realistic views on relationships I've seen in a movie
Maverick.........Mel Gibson; just a fun movie
To End All Wars..........how was this not popular??
The Sound of Music (1967)...........now that I'm older, I like it for much more than just the hot babes


This post will have to do until I start having a more profound thought-life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Clerks 2 was better than I was told I would be. It had its moments. And "Sound of Music" is good, too. But not as good as "Singing in the Rain."

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home