Name:

Just passin' through

Friday, April 25, 2008

Operation Give me my truck back

A guy stole a Penske Truck. I am ticked. He originally rented it from me so I took it personal. I bent over backwards helping this guy when he first needed the truck. So I find out where he lives, go to his house located in crackville just to see if truck 469522 was there. No dice. I try again a few days later. I find the truck. I consider using my spare truck key and jumping in the truck and stealing it back right then and there. But I realized when he eventually comes out and sees my Honda instead of his truck, he might key it, bash my windows, break in and steal my Bible, who knows. So I call the cops. Apparently this guy's wanted for other mischievous deeds. Twenty five minutes later he is in handcuffs.

In other words, I currently love my job.

(What part of me wanted to say were we able to engage in friendly conversation: "Hey man, if I were to negatively stereotype the next time an uneducated, no credit card black guy with a disconnected number tries to rent a truck from me, would you consider me being wise or being racist?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home