Name:

Just passin' through

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I watch it proudly

It's the "In" thing to make fun of or be too cool to watch American Idol. I'd love to ask these 'cool' people, "why don't you watch it? Do you not like music? Or competition? Or attractive girls singing?" Yes, the female audience members in the front who always wave their hands to slow songs is lame; yes, American Idol picking pretty-boys as contestants for the sake of appealing to 11yr old girls is lame; yes, Ryan Seacrest; yes, many of the judges staged comments and interactions are lame.....but still, you don't boycott something just because it contains lameness (if that's the case, you'd have to boycott your kids). Get over yourself and watch it for its greatness.

I hope the Spirit used my preaching to convict you. Anyways, this video is, in my opinion, the best, most enjoyable performance of this American Idol season (honorable mention: Michael Johns Bohemian Rhapsody performance). And Chikezie got only 10th place. If he makes an album with this type of music, I will buy it...and will also buy one for you for Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

It's so cheesy!!!! i feel something inside of me die when i watch it. I can't stand David Cook and his im-the-bassist-from-third-day hair

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home