Name:

Just passin' through

Monday, June 02, 2008

The Veritas Forum: Belief in an Age of Skepticism?


You Tube video that couldn't post on my blog for some reason...probably b/c it is 1.52 hours long...or because youtube is anti boldly proclaimed truth

Tim Keller lecture at Berkley. The first 44 minutes is the lecture followed by Q & A. The lecture is unbelievable...must watch. After watching it, I find myself surprisingly gripped by the truth I already know to be true. What a brilliant man. I sometimes get trapped into thinking "How do Christians survive without him?" to which my conscience responds "they have for thousands of years." Touche conscience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veterinary Drugs Without A Prescription [url=http://www.alltimefashions.com/]cheap ambien online[/url] Most doctors prefer to prescribe Ambien because it is very effective even short term. http://www.alltimefashions.com/ - ambien price

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home