Name:

Just passin' through

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bring Back the Boy Bands

Probably one of the catchiest songs I know. Done by the European boy band called Ozone (whom I'm sure also wrote the music and lyrics). Hearing this makes me miss the boyband days of old.

4 Reasons why I hope the boybands make a comeback:
1. They're fun to make fun of. They're a good conversation starter if you're in the mood to mock people.
2. Singing them karaoke is always a hit. It always gets a good laugh and everyone deep down loves the song(s).
3. American Idol's monopoly on preteen female fandom must be challenged.
4. "I Want it That Way"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever see the video of a guy sitting at his computer lip syncing this song? It was circulating on the internet a while back. It was hilarious. . .at least my 8yr old son and I thought so. Erika :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

erika, yes i concur, that video is hilarious. It's amazing how famous that guy got from that video.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

dude, here's where you can get ted's stuff. www.myspace.com/tedfranklinathens

oh, and check out the band "blue flashing light" they're basically athens' first boy band, although they play their own instruments. but they're still basically a boy band.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin,

What a brilliant post as usual. That song from you tube is absolutely hilarious. That's the first time I've heard it. What a completely fun and ridiculous song.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home